Visions Task Force– As Grace Presbyterian Church prepares to enter its second year the Visions Task Force was commissioned to lead the congregation in assessing, dreaming, and planning for the future.
Specific tasks will include:
- Creating a safer, more unified, and more inviting campus.
- Creating a library space (As we have restricted funds that are to be used for a library, we need to dream about how to define “library,” and how a library might embody our mission and vision for ministry.)
- Presenting proposals to session and congregation.
- Interviewing and hiring an architect and a contractor.
- Working closely with all the committees, but especially Finance and Buildings and Grounds to ensure a smooth process.
Task Force Members: Linda Grote, co-chair, Gary Minder, co-chair, Jaela Avery, Steven Hobbs, Diane McGee, Brooke Peterson, Jimmy Powell, Gillie Presley, Bill Shoemaker, Rob Spencer, Darryl Thornton, and Casey Totenhagen. Please keep these individuals and this process in your prayers as we move forward together in grace!
This page will be periodically updated as the work of the Vision Task Force progresses.